OneSchool Global employs professional teaching staff with experience in both the state and independent sector and also make provision for NQTs.
We recruit people for attitude and train for skills
We aim to recruit outstanding professionals. We would rather make no appointment than appoint someone who is not suited to our ethos. For this reason we try to articulate clearly our vision, values and expectations when putting together information for applicants.
We aim to recruit staff who:
- are excited by their role and by the prospect of working with students of all abilities;
- are passionate about the processes of learning and teaching and are keen to continually develop their own skills
- will subscribe to the ethos of the Trust and go the extra mile in terms of time and commitment to get the very best from our students;
- are not afraid to admit to seeing themselves as potential leaders of the future.
We always give a lot of attention to appointing the right person.
We value our staff and endeavour to provide:
- TPS pension scheme where relevant
- A high quality and relevant program of CPD
- Enjoyable, collegiate working conditions & modern facilities
- Supportive and professional leadership both within the school from Senior teachers and from the CEO team
Taken from our 2018-19 survey:
- 100% of staff agree or strongly agree that leaders do all they can to improve teaching across the school
- 100% of staff are proud to be a member of staff at this school
- 100% of staff agree or strongly agree that school leaders work together as a team for the benefit of the students
- 100% of staff agree or strongly agree that they know what we are trying to achieve as a school
- 100% of off staff agree or strongly agree that the school is well led and managed